Hidakuma (henceforth ‘The Service’) is a website and digital ‘monozukuri’ café operated by Hidakuma Inc. (henceforth ‘The Company’). Personal information collected through this provision of The Service will, when handled in the course of operations, be managed with the utmost care in accordance with relevant laws and company guidelines that have been developed for the protection of personal information.
Note that where the user uses online payment systems operated by Amazon.co.jp or PayPal Pte, Ltd. which are jointly controlled by Amazon.com Int’l Sales, Inc. and Amazon Services International, Inc. the user personal information collected by the companies above will be handled in accordance with the privacy policies of each individual company.
Handling of Personal Information
Request for Disclosure of Personal Information
We reserve the right to disclose information regarding users in the following circumstances only:
- When requested to by courts, the Public Prosecutor’s Office, the Police, the bar association, or other institutions of similar standing.
- When requested to on the basis of other laws and regulations.
- When necessary to protect the safety or public interests of assets, rights, physical safety, business operations and similar of The Company, the user, or third parties and it is difficult to obtain the permission of the relevant parties.
- When required to cooperate with state institutions, regional public organizations, or parties entrusted to perform tasks on behalf of such entities in carrying out operations required by law and there is a risk that obtaining the permission of the relevant parties will negatively affect the relevant work.
- Where there is a particular necessity in order to improve public health or child development and it is difficult to obtain the permission of the relevant parties.
Handling of Access Log
This website records the website access log. Recorded information includes time of access, post name, address, referrer (the page that the page was linked to from) and agent (browser type and version, etc). This information is to be used for information collection purposes when dealing with server malfunctions and support issues as well as in the pursuit of service improvements and cannot be used to identify individuals. This information will not be provided to third parties expect in cases when it is required by law to do so.
Pages that handle user personal information (member registration, calls for events) employ SSL encryption.
Contact, Complaints, and Feedback